Coconut Banana Cookies
These healthy vegan, gluten- and sugar-free, coconut banana cookies have only 3-4 ingredients. It is a cookie that is good for you!
• 1.5 cups rolled or quick oatmeal or just mix them in any proportion you like
• 1 cup shredded coconut
• 3 – 4 overripe bananas
• 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (optional)
• Preheat oven to 180 C / 350 F. Grease a baking pan, set aside.
• Mash the bananas with a fork and mix in the rest of the ingredients or pulse in a food processor until all ingredients are well combined.
• Shape into discs, set on the greased cookie sheet and bake until golden.